- Street: Alex Ekueme Square
- City: Awka
- State: Anambra
- Country: Nigeria
- Zip/Postal Code: 00176
- Listed: February 19, 2018 12:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
INTRODUCING THE 1st NIGERIA REGGAE FESTIVAL
• Nigerians shall witness the 1st National Reggae Music Festiva featuring Jamaicans, Nigerians and world acclaimed stars assembling in Southeast Nigeria for the kickoff. The Festival is a three days event starting from September 29th to 1st of October 2018 in Awka city, Anambra State, Nigeria.
• On 29th of September a seminar with the University of the West Indies and Nnamdi Azikiwe University participants, Guest speakers and Representatives from music and Copyright organizations, shall be educating Nigerians/Africans, upcoming artistes on the THEME: “MUSIC AS A BUSINESS “and “How to Collect their Royalties”. Seminar Time: 10am – 12pm.
Tea break @1pm … Lunch Break: 2pm
Followed by Interactive Session and Photo the seminar session.
Venue: To be announced later.
• On 30th of September …. All the Musicians will have the opportunity to tell Nigerians/Africans the importance of unity and one love in a special Press Conference and courtesy visits. Special Guest speakers be invited to throw more light on why Africans must be united and love one another. The South Africa artiste shall talk more about the xenophobic attack and why Africans must eradicate it in Africa. As the founder of Music Africa Awake “Prince Emeka Ojukwu” and the Originator of the Nigeria Reggae Festival is living in South Africa, the organizers plan to do a short Documentary of our South African brothers and sisters living in Nigeria, plus how we have been taking care of them, ad well as partner with SABC (South African Broadcasting Cooperation) to showcase a Documentary to enable us to strengthen our relationship with South Africa and other Africa States. Time: 2pm-6pm.
The musicians and speakers shall equally share historical information on the past and present reggae musicians that have shaped the reggae industry to where is it today.
From 6pm to 8pm there shall be a Banquet Dinner and Awards ceremony with a live band performance. Venue: To be announced later.
• 1st of October is the main event day from 12noon till late.
As from 12noon Vendors will showcase reggae products, African Foods, African clothings, with the Selectors Playing special Dubs and DJs. Venue: Alex Ekwueme Square , Awka.
Live Performances shall begin by 2pm till late night with MC’s and beat of DJs …There will be an AfterFestival Day party at the Las Vegas Niteclub via New World Lounge …
Note: The festival shall be wrapped up with a Tour of some states of Nigeria. Collaborators and sponsors can contact us now.
To Know More About the Tour Email At:
For more information about the festival visit:
Tel: +234 1 453 4590
Yours in art and culture development
Prince Emeka Ojukwu
Founder Music Africa Awake
Popular Ads Today
- Hair Growth (3 views)
- Nigeria Reggae Festival , 29th September to 1st of October 2018 (3 views)
- 260W poly solar panels (3 views)
- Office International Conference Series UK, UAE, SA (3 views)
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Drainboard -ARY8650G (3 views)
- Wholesale solar camping lamp 1bulb solar lighting kit with mobile phone charger (3 views)
- 50g Teeth Whitening Powder (2 views)
- MERCEDES CLASSE A 180 CDI AVANTGARDE (2 views)
- ESCORT AGENCY MUMBAI : PROFESSIONAL PLANNERS FOR VIP PARTIES AND EXTREME PLEASURE (2 views)
- conjugated chemicals factory (2 views)
Introducing a New eBook
Home Automation, Security & Networking
This eBook provides a comprehensive explanation of the step-by-step process of Home Automation & Home Security Systems design. It addresses a full range of projects from simple installations such as security cams to a totally integrated Home automation system.Recent trends are explained, including all of the latest equipment and Home Automation systems. It contains over 60 internet hyperlinks to web sites where you can view the latest equipment, specifications and pricing as well as innovative ideas to add impact to your design.
Get It Here!
Who Else Wants to Catch a Cheating Husband/Wife/ Partner
Are you sick and tired of your partner's suspicious behavior? This same partner that you have unselfishly devoted so much of your life and love to over the years? The one that you have been there for, even when no one else has? If your partner is in fact cheating on you, and you want solid evidence right now, then you have to hear everything I'm going to share with you. It's that important.Click Here!
|Visit Today : 57|
|Visit Yesterday : 130|
|This Month : 1565|
|This Year : 43535|
|Total Visit : 210460|
|Hits Today : 391|
|Total Hits : 573002|