Terms Of Service
ItaliAfricanMarket.com is not involved in any transaction between buyers and sellers. Website acts as an information distributor only (NOT as an information publisher) and website owner assumes no liability for the information or content posted on website. You expressly agree that use of ItaliAfricanMarket is at your own risk. ItaliAfricanMarket expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. It is provided to you “as is” and ItaliAfricanMarket makes no warranty that ItaliAfricanMarket will be timely, secure, error free, or meet your requirements; nor does ItaliAfricanMarket make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of ItaliAfricanMarket or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through ItaliAfricanMarket. No party shall be liable to any other party or any third-party for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. ItaliAfricanMarket reserves the right to remove any listings or any advertisements for any reason.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
ItaliAfricanMarket is intended only for adults. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor. You affirm that you possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Website is not intended for children under 13.
We reserve the right to remove any content posted on our site at any time for any reason. ItaliAfricanMarket will make decisions as to whether content violates any Terms in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. We treat free members and premium members equally when dealing with terms violation. Without limiting our right to remove content, we have attempted to provide guidelines to those posting content on our site. When using ItaliAfricanMarket, please do not post material that:
- Contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
- We do not accept any ads for “Escorts services”.
- We do not accept any ads which contain any adult content, here are some other examples of unacceptable content:
- Lewd or provocative images;
- Crude or indecent language, including adult stories;
- Sexual tips or advice;
- Sexual fetish sites (e.g. foot fetish content);
- Adult toys or products;
- Spy cameras.
- We do not accept any ads for “dating” type websites.
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- Violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance.
- Advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- We do not accept ads for, or linking to, prescription drugs or pharmacies.
- Uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on ItaliAfricanMarket without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar Content or purposefully post Content in an irrelevant category or in multiple metropolitan areas. You may not place your ad in an inappropriate category or in multiple metropolitan areas. You may only place a single ad for your product/service/item in the one most suitable category and in the one location (In the category “Service” and “Business Opportunities” is allowed up to three).
- Ads that have no product. Your ads must be selling something. It must have a specific product/service/item, It must have a the appropriate description. We do not allow ads that just say, “come to my web site for details” in the description. While we allow you to post your site URL (only to page of your site of a containing detail of the ad) in the ad, if your ad does not contain the details of the product, including price or a price range, listed in the subject, it will be removed.
- Various product/service/item in one ad is not allowed. Only one product/service/item in one ad.
- ALL-CAPS ADS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. We suggest that you only use ALL-CAPS where necessary in your ad description. All Titles are published in a Very Large Distinguishable Font Style, so you should not need to use ALL-CAPS there either. You can draw special attention to ads in the ways intended for this purpose.
- You may not include words or phrases into your ad title or description that are there for the sole purpose of returning your ad for more search phrases. Your ad must be readable and the content must reflect the item/service being advertised and nothing else.
- You may not include any text, links, graphics, content or other elements in your ad which are not directly related to the item/product/service being advertised.
- You may not include your site domain name (example: my-domain-name.com), telephone number, email into your ad title.
- Uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, and martial arts weapons).
- Disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of ItaliAfricanMarket, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through ItaliAfricanMarket or affiliated or linked sites.
As used herein, the term “Posting Agent” refers to a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. ItaliAfricanMarket prohibits the use of Posting Agents, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of ItaliAfricanMarket In addition, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, directly or indirectly, or otherwise access the Service to in order to post Content on behalf of others, except with express written permission or license from ItaliAfricanMarket.
Because purchased services and subscriptions for the use of ItaliAfricanMarket are rendered and you have the use and receive the benefits of said services instantly, all payments are final and refunds cannot be granted. If a customer has a billing dispute with ItaliAfricanMarket, the customer must settle such dispute with ItaliAfricanMarket directly (Contact for support) without initiating any chargeback procedures.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any Content to ItaliAfricanMarket that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party. By submitting Content to ItaliAfricanMarket you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted ItaliAfricanMarket the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Rules that may exist in such Content.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Please ensure you review the privacy policies of the websites that you visit.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS